Website editor METALGAR S.L. (CIF B-28630580), with registered office located at Calle Hermés 37, 28880 Meco, Madrid – Tel +34 918860685.
The METALGAR S.L.’s website (“Website”) is hosted by METALGAR S.L.
Website access and the use of its contents are subject to the usage stipulations provided hereinafter. The act of accessing and browsing this Website implies that the Internet user (“Internet User”) fully and unreservedly accepts the following stipulations:
– The Website and all its contents (photographs, text, pictures, graphics etc.) are either the creation of METALGAR S.L. and all intellectual property rights belong to METALGAR S.L., or reproduced on the Website by METALGAR S.L. with permission.
– All copying, total or partial, is prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained from METALGAR S.L.
– METALGAR S.L. shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, notably material harm, data or program loss or financial damage resulting from access to, or use of the Website.
– METALGAR S.L. provides no guarantee whatsoever for the presentation of the content of the Website and shall not bear liability in the event of interruptions, whatever their cause, bugs, or unauthorised third-party intrusion into I.T. systems.
– Information – concerning products, their characteristics, manufacturing standards and regulations – is correct at the date entered on the Website.
– METALGAR S.L. shall, to the best of its ability, ensure that the Website is updated and accurate and reserves the right to make corrections to the contents at any time without notice.
The setting up of hypertext links to the Website is prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained from METALGAR S.L.
If a hypertext link is set up by a third party, whether or not a partner of METALGAR S.L., the latter declines all responsibility for any of the content of that party’s website or any possible prejudice caused to third parties.
METALGAR S.L. may collect personal data about the Internet User, and such personal data may be subject to automated processing.
Subject to the prior and express consent of the Internet User, METALGAR S.L. may send to to the Internet User newsletter or commercial offers by electronic or postal means.
METALGAR S.L. commits not to give, rent or resell the Internet Users’ personal data to any third party without their prior consent.
In accordance with the “Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de Diciembre de 1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal”, the Internet Users have the right to access, to oppose, to rectify and to delete any personal information concerning them at any time by contacting METALGAR S.L.: Calle Hermés 37, 28880 Meco, Madrid – Tel +34 918860685.
By providing an e-mail address, the Internet User accepts that METALGAR S.L. may send information to that address.
METALGAR S.L. intends to install a cookie into the memory of Internet Users’ computers for purposes of identification. A “cookie” records information regarding the browsing history of your computer on the Website (pages viewed, date and time of viewing, …). Internet Users are reminded that they may refuse the registering of cookies by setting their browser to do so. Disabling cookies may alter or make navigating on the Website more difficult.
METALGAR S.L. has taken care to ensure the security of any files using personal data collected on the Website. However, METALGAR S.L. declines all liability in respect of those risks inherent in Internet use and draws the Internet User’s attention to the possibility of breaches of confidentiality for information transmitted via that network. METALGAR S.L. declines all liability in that respect.